Basketball – WP4

Basketball is a very competitive teams between two teams with 5 play in each team. The rest of the team is on the bench. In international play, a maximum of 7 players are allowed on the bench, resulting in a roster of 12 players.In the NBA there has to be at least 14 players per team. Today in basketball the rule-book only has 10 rules. The Original 13 Rules of Basket Ball were written by Dr. James Naismith in 1891. Basketball is a sport you can platy inside or outside wherever you are. Basketball is easy to play because you can learn quickly. Basketball is also most enjoyed by fans. Basketball can be a good workout for you because you are running, moving back and forth, ECT. In my opinion i like basketball because you can play anywhere and you can have fun playing with your friends. Do you like basketball?

1 Comment

1. Dear Nubia, I loved reading these facts about basketball and I play basketball. I don’t enjoy basketball that much but it is a thing to do to get my mind off of school. What position do you play?